7 décembre 2010

VENGEANCE

Version française / English version









Aaaaaaaand here is the second doujinshi so waited  !! XD




Page 1 :
*pant*
*Faster !*
Sakura : *Ph-phew... I think...I am... out of the woods... (pant)*

Page 2 : REVENGE
Hinata : You, you'll stop fidgeting !! I'm gonna give you what you deserve, you'll see !!
    ... W-wait a minute... But what am I doing ? It isn't me...
Chibi angel Hinata : Are you not even ashamed to do so bad things ?
Chibi evil Hinata : But what she's blathering, the dummy ?!!
    After what the ginger girl did to you, of course your revenge should be terrible !!!

Page 3 :
Hinata : Come ooooon big girl, get up ! Let's wake up !
    Oh, no need to struggle, you know how long it took to free myself, the other time ? Until the morning !! So here, it's your turn...
    Pff... It's that you are... heavier... than you look ! Fff...
    Ok !! I'll come back to get you in few hours... maybe...
    ... Oh, after all, I should have some fun !

Page 4 :
Hinata : I'm counting on you to not make us locate... After all, you'd have nothing to win... Isn't it ?... Saaa-kuuu-ra !...
Sakura : Hi-Hinata... P-please...

Page 5 :
CENSORED

Shizune : To not offend the sensibilities of the youngest ones (who should not be here by the way), the next scene has been censored !
Naruto (and others) : Bugger off, we want to watch !!! -ttebayo !
Shizune : MOMMYYYYYYYYYYY !!!
Jiraiya : Pff... I should have suspected it, it's always the same thing...
Sakura *pants*
Hinata : Pheeew... You see, it wasn't so bad ! Ok...
The super perverts : - Nooooooooooo we missed it aaaaaall !!!
                             - Let's catch her up and revenge ourselves !!
                             - She's gone this way !!

Page 6 :
Hinata : This time, I'm really leaving ! See youuuu !!
45 minutes later...
Sakura : *Mmh... I can't do it...*
??? ...My trousers... are undoooone...
Ino : ... and if it continues we'll soon see the hole of my... oh ?
(Note : it's a little french song that makes us think some things with the rhymes XD)
Sakura : *You're gonna look up, yeah ??!*
Ino : *Waaaaaw, it's so biiiiiig !! Oh yes, you'll see, I'm going to cook you, with a lot of cream, and you'll be able to stuff our pretty turkey and... (note : I hope the translation is good for all the french expressions/puns XD)
Sakura : HUUMPH !!!

(Off panel :
- Ebisu : Hm ? Already back, Jiraiya-sama ?
- Jiraiya : There were noone at the hot springs...
- Konohamaru : I SEE HER !!!
- Naruto : COME BACK HERE, WE DON'T WANT TO HARM YOUUU !!! Just slice you up... *mwhahahaha*
- Shizune : HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!! )


Page 7 :
Ino : Ouch...  PWAAAH !! The apples are hideous this year !! *but the sight isn't bad <3*
Sakura : MMMPH !!! (Stop checking out my panties and rather take me down !!!!!)
Ino : But still ! you shall explain it to me, all the same... *Until then, I'm taking you down, but I won't untie you right now, big girl !
Sakura : MMMMMMMHHHHH !! (NOOOOOO, NOT THIIIIS !!!)
The girls : WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!
Ino : Raaaaaah... For me it's the end, but save the mushroom !...
Sakura : My word... You're really blond, you...

Page 8 :
Some minutes later...
Hinata : *But what was going on in my head ? I let Sakura-san in a very uncomfortable position, and who knows if she is in danger, all alone... But what a fool I am...! Well, at least I do my fastest to deliver her and bring her correct clothes...*
    *Ok, I think it was somewhere here... Hm ? She succeeded to untie herself ?*
    !!? ... Oops ! ^^'
Ino : Hey, big forehead ! It's that you're heavier than you look! :D
Sakura : SHUT UP, BIG PIG !!
Hinata : Sorry, sorry !!
A bit farther ...
Shizune : MMMMPH !! (Release meeeeh !!...)

Fin :3

-------------------------------
Bon, eh bien j'espère que vous apprécierez ^^  (et je commenterai un peu plus demain, là je vais me coucher... zzz -_-)

-------------------------------
Characters © Kishimoto Masashi
Artworks © ecchinata, please do not redistribute.

6 commentaires:

  1. Aaah, that was a great comic! It was disrupted by a fact that I had to always check for English translation every page, but it was still amazing! And I completely agree with Naruto and others - who the hell could cut out the most interesting scene off that film?! They should punish that person really good...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. vraiment funny ce petit doujin! y'a pas moyen que tu mettes la suite sur deviantart? parce que côté "sex trash" (si on apelle ça comme çà), y'a pire sur DA. En tout cas ce serait hyper sympa! ^^

    http://linkpogo.deviantart.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Waaa, et en plus tu avais publié ça le 7 Décembre, le jour de mon anniversaire *_*

    Génial, j'adore !

    Hinata qui tombe sur ses victimes est adorableuh. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. @ Tori5 : XD well, for the censored part, use your imagination ;P ^^ But Shizune got what she deserved XD And I don't really know what to do with doujins translations, I like to think of them and making them in french, but if it's really too diffucult for english-speakers to read them... Should I make two versions ? but in this case, except for this one I can't show entirely on dA, should I jut upload an english version on dA and keep the french one for here ? (because I think the favs on dA are quite a good indicator so I don't really want to divide them into the two versions...) well, at least thinking for the future comics.

    @ MB et D-A : Merci ^_^

    @ Serj : désolée, mais les pages 4 et 6 à elles seules comportent des cases trop provocatrices pour dA on va dire ^^; et bien sûr qu'on voit largement pire qui circule sur dA impunément, c'est ce que je ne cesse de dire. Mais même si elles dépassent un peu les leurs, je préfère quand même me mettre des limites...

    @ Rebecca : ^^ eh bien j'espère que ça aura pu faire un petit cadeau d'anniversaire sympa même si pas vraiment prévu XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The kiss and unzipping were sexy :D Too bad for the censorship but I get the idead.

    Wasn't Hinata supposed to be shy or something? XD

    RépondreSupprimer